Tuesday, November 8, 2011

5 Science 2011

My dearest beloved 5 Science,
    As the days are coming near approaching to the end of your high school, I hope throughout the year you were with me, you shared ups and downs together and will remember the memories we had together. I know I've always set high expectations from you guys but till today you did not disappoint me. Even today's graduation and your performance and this lovely 3D card had proven to me that each one of you will grow into a fine woman and man in the future. I'm sorry if I've come hard towards you guys at times and may not show my affections most of the time, but doesn't mean I do not care and love each one of you. I do. It is called 'tough love' or 'cruel to be kind'. *giggles*
  I thank you so much for the memories. I will surely cherish them and everyone of you. Continue to work as a team and have fun at times (Mich, you got to have fun sometimes! :-P) Remember, that you have to work hard in order to get the fruits of  your success. I wish everyone of you a great success ahead in no matter what you do... may you become a fine person with great values. All the best in your coming SPM next week. Don't forget to pray as it is the most powerful source on earth. 
   Do stay in touch ya! Cause I will be missing you guys! :-D

Yours truly,
Ms Lat ;-) xx






 











No comments:

Post a Comment