Friday, October 1, 2010

Silence is golden

Alrighty. I've been neglecting this blog for months! Just too many things to do and just nothing to do. Hehe. Anyway, as an update... the PMR is coming! So here I want to wish all the Form Threes, especially my own class 3 Perdana and also 3 Bestari - all the best of luck! Be confident, just remember everything that you had learnt, pray before you start, read the questions and know what is required and get enough rest. Don't want any of you to be sick. You have to come for the exam, even when you are sick! Good luck boys and girls! :D

Secondly, counting the days for my KDCA ISCEP trip to Seoul, South Korea!! 15 days to be exact. Will be going along with Serena Sevenritus and Jerry Yacob. Although I know it's going to be a tiring trip, coz it's for work, but I'm keeping a positive mind that we'll have lotsa and lotsa FUN! :D

I guess that's all for now. Cheerios! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment