Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Towards the End of Semester One

As we are reaching to the end term of Semester One next week, we are basically drowning with works. The mid-year exam just started last week for the upper form and this Thursday for the lower form. I just finished marking essays of 2 classes and half way with 4Science class and haven't touch 4C yet. But I'm setting a goal to try completing the whole essays by this week and gear ready to check the rest of the exam paper next week before the holiday starts.

The Harvest Festival school level will fall on 26th May which I really looked forward. It is a big deal here as most of the students are KadazanDusun. Can't wait for that :-)

I want to personally thank all my students and friends whom had sms'ed me and left messages in my facebook to wish me a very happy teacher's day. Sorry for I didn't reply most of it, especially the sms, as some of the messages came from unknown numbers. But I bet they were from my students :-)

Basically my students are busy with the Star NiE Mag Inc 2010 too. I hope some of them can complete it by next week.

Good luck to my students on their coming exams! Make the school proud ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment